10 Signals That Determine Your Local Google Ranking
Posted on Oct 20, 2016 by SocialClimb Team
Masha Maksimava recently published a great summary of the 10 ways to best position your business for local search ranking. She says:
“Of all the factors examined, the number of a business’ Google reviews had the highest correlation with rankings. I want you to really take this in: reviews are the most important ranking signal in Google’s local search algorithm.”
(Check out her complete post here.)
She goes on to identify the key thing you should be doing to attract more Google Reviews. Here is her list and the ways SocialClime helps you accomplish each item:
Ask customers for reviews
- Invitations sent via Practice Management and Point of Sale integrations with SocialClime make asking customers for reviews automatic!
- Really simple manual sending options via mobile apps (iOS and Android) or any computer.
Make it easy to leave a review
- It can’t be any easier – two clicks and we’ve already selected 5-stars for you!
- It takes seconds on a mobile device!
Set up reviews landing page
- SocialClime delivers the landing pages and the process for each provider or location seeking a review.
- No setup on your website, just turn on SocialClime.
Reply to negative reviews
- Our ‘inline response‘ feature enable responses to reviews in seconds.
- The automated notification service informs you of lower rated reviews instantly.
SocialClime enables every point in Ms. Maksimava’s list of key items to increase Google reviews. Contact our team today for a demo account and see what more Google reviews can do for you!
Posted in Uncategorized