Don’t Do These 5 Things to Get Reviews!
Posted on Feb 25, 2016 by Ty Allen
As you seek to improve your reviews it may be tempting to do some crazy things to improve your review volume and ratings. Here is a list of 5 things you should not do!
- Writing fake reviews for your own business.
- Paying a third party to post fake reviews, posing as a customer.
- Using review stations in your place of business. Customers must leave their own reviews using their own accounts.
- Paying a third party to post any review on behalf of anyone else.
- Getting too many reviews at once. They may trip filters at the review sites that will cause the reviews to be deleted.
(See Content from moz.com)
- Linking to your review profiles from your website.
- Training staff with direct contact with customers to request a review from them upon completion of service.
- Use a service like SocialClime to invite customers to easily leave reviews from their smartphones.
- Requesting reviews during an after-service follow-up phone call.
- Letting your customers review your business at their review site of choice. Review diversity is good for both customers and search engines.
Posted in Uncategorized