Service Recovery Best Practices
Posted on Jun 1, 2017 by Ty Allen
As medical practices begin getting the high volume of reviews SocialClime delivers, we are often asked for strategies and best practice for Service Recovery opportunities. Here is a summary of the best practices our customers have shared with us over the years.
- Publicly posted poor reviews
- Respond publicly as quickly as possible to reviews on the review platform. Showing your responsiveness goes a long way for the frustrated patient and for the potential patient reading your reviews at Google and Facebook.
- Get the conversation offline (out of Google and Facebook or Yelp) as fast as possible by providing email and/or phone contact information in the response online. Do this even if you intend to contact the patient proactively via email or phone.
- Actually contact the patient and hear the details on their complaint. Do what you can to help them become an advocate. Response speed is the biggest key. They just want to know someone is listening and trying to respond/improve.required
- Privately posted poor reviews – SocialClime provides all the data we have on a patient in the Notification so the team can respond quickly.
- Again, response speed is the key. If you contact within minuets or hours of them posting the review, they will be impressed and more like to become an advocate.
- Remember that many of these patients will not realize that the Review they posted was not public. They may think what they wrote has been posted to a public review site.
Posted in Uncategorized