Register for the free Reliable IT Executive Healthcare Summit Webinar and learn about personalized marketing for medical practices presented by Ty Allen.
Don’t miss this year’s Reliable IT Executive Healthcare Summit Webinar on Thursday, October 15, 2020. We’ll miss the beautiful fall colors and crisp, fresh air in Colorado, but we gain the ability to attend from anywhere. Plus, we’ll get to hear Ty Allen, SocialClimb CEO, speak on how personalized marketing is changing the game in healthcare.
The summit is structured to give orthopedic practices the tools they need to thrive and grow even in difficult circumstances. You can register at no cost today and receive a $25 lunch voucher from Door Dash—so you don’t even miss out on that conference lunch.
- Ralph Gagliardi—Colorado Bureau of Investigation
- Ty Allen—SocialClimb
- Chris Peterson—Reliable IT
- Lyndee MacDonald—Reliable IT
- Karen Clark—Somerset CPAs and Advisors
- Chris Francis—Panorama Orthopedics & Spine Center
- Matt Fletcher—Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
- Ryan Leland—Reliable IT
- Molly VanOrdt—NextGen
- Aaron Biehl—Reliable IT
Thursday, October 15, 2020, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. MST
Use the link above to join us for the Executive Summit Webinar!