Doctors should be free to provide their patients the best care possible. Yet many medical practices recognize the value of positive patient reviews so Doctors are actually handing out cards with instructions on how patients can provide public reviews.
Having Doctors personal request reviews is powerful. Making Doctors request reviews during their time with patients is the wrong way to do it! SocialClimb takes all the pain out of requesting reviews. SocialClimb delivers personal requests from the doctor directly to the patient’s phone.
Providing world class medical care should be the only thing every person in a practice thinks about. Let SocialClimb enable patients to receive easy to use invitations to provide reviews and feedback without any involvement from the staff or doctors.
- Simple Integration with Practice Management software
- No review instruction cards
- No involvement from the Doctors or team at the front desk
- 10x the response rates of cards
- HIPAA Compliant
- Highly effective way to increase reviews, local SEO and feedback
Key components of the SocialClimb Model for Medical Practice Workflow:
- Setup campaigns for each of the doctors (care providers) that includes pictures and personal messages asking for reviews.
- Connect your practice management software with SocialClimb via our simple model
- Let SocialClimb take care of the rest